The primary objective of any integrity management program is to maintain the asset in a fitness-for-purpose condition while extending the remaining life in the most reliable, safe and cost-effective manner.
ROSEN provides a full range of Asset Integrity Management Support (AIMS) to assist operators in achieving this objective.
In addition to legislative and company policy requirements, operators will have several incentives for managing asset integrity. The primary incentives can be summarized as follows:
- Focusing on core business of production
- Avoiding the risk of lost income through unplanned shutdown or pipeline failure
- Optimizing inspection and maintenance costs and targeting in-house resources
- Assuring immediate and long-term asset integrity
- Maximizing asset value
- Documenting condition of the pipelines to demonstrate to shareholders or government authorities.
Recognizing these business needs, ROSEN has defined an all-encompassing range of services for the provision of Asset Integrity Management Support (AIMS).
In collaboration with other industry-recognized experts, ROSEN provides a full range of integrity support for maintaining the integrity and extending the safe remaining life of ageing pipelines and associated plants.